“Contracts are our passion.”
- You have nothing more to learn about contract negotiation?
- Your contract risks are entirely mapped out, controlled and mitigated?
- Your projects & contracts are perfectly managed?
- You never get even close to a dispute with your project counterparts?
If your answer is “Yes” to all four questions above, then good for you! Otherwise, have a look at our blog (https://afitac.com) or get in touch with us (firstname.lastname@example.org). You may find that we have some interesting approaches for people in the “Project Businesses” (infra & construction, power & renewable, oil & gas, etc).
Companies, whether small or large, wish to do their business based on well-balanced contracts.
AfiTaC’s vision is that commercial & contractual relationships should be based on trust, respect, clarity, balance and should be win-win relationships for the long-term.
Large multinational companies have considerable internal resources: a legal department, tax advisers, insurance experts, a risk management team etc. Sometimes they need support to change their ways of working or to overcome resource shortages.
For small & medium sized companies, too specialized resources would not be properly amortized in view of the size of their business.
AfiTaC’s mission is to provide support to your internal resources : expert advice, coaching and training of your teams, tendering support and transformation/establishment of structured processes.
AfiTaC will always work in a compliant way in respect of equality, diversity and confidentiality (click here to see our confidentiality agreement: Confidentiality Agreement).
AfiTaC will support you with tenders and contracts in the following languages: English, French, Portuguese and Dutch.
AfiTaC has a passion to work on contracts:
- in different project business environments: construction, civil works, infrastructure, power plants, hydro, water treatment, renewable energy etc.
- for functions covering: project management, subcontractor management, claim/VO management, tendering, sales, business development, risk management and contract management
- with a wide range of contract types : World Bank, FIDIC (87, 95, 99, 17 silver/yellow/red), NEC3/4, EDF, bespoke IPP contracts etc